- Forget the past.
- Do stuff.
- Talk to strangers.
- Stay in touch.
- Stop bitching, venting, and complaining. They don’t make you happier.
- Go outside. Vitamin D is better than drugs.
- Don’t expect it to last forever. Everything ends and that’s okay.
- Stop buying useless crap.
- Make mistakes. Learn from them.
- Spread joy.
- Don’t bother with people you hate.
- Don’t become someone you hate.
- Play the hand you’re dealt.
- Choose not to take things personally.
- Don’t put it off.
- Help is everywhere.
- Give without limits and expectations.
- Be enthusiastic, dammit. Being above everything makes you an annoying prick.
- This too shall pass.
- You are already enough.
- What would you do if you weren’t scared? Okay, now do it.
So I just wrote this for my Math teacher and I felt it was appropriate. Someone’s got to speak out for us right?
Just an hour after I posted this a police officer took me to the office and they talked to me about this because my teacher turned it in. So I got in trouble but I refused to take the post down because this is so important to me. We don’t have many people speaking out against mental illnesses and we have to start somewhere.
what a beautiful person
And to the introverted theatre kids, public speakers with social anxiety, and florists with allergies.
no one ever talks about the stutterers… but for those of us that are public speakers or actors or lawyers :)
Troy, Missouri-based KFNS-FM (100.7 The Viper) caught red-handed spreading misinformation about Darren Wilson and Michael Brown.— Justin Gibson (@JGibsonDem)August 20, 2014